Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in Toronto
For several years now, Toronto has enjoyed significant popularity, not only due to the city’s thriving economy but also from its many landmarks, such as the CN Tower and its famous Torontonians, such as music artist Drake. The vacation rental industry is no exception, seeing how much the city benefits from the success of seasonal rental platforms like Airbnb.
Toronto has experienced a rise in tourist attendance these last couple of years. The city welcomed more than 14 million tourists in 2015, compared to 12 million in 2011. Tourism in Toronto is generating more than $C 7.2 billion each year.
This comes to no surprise, seeing as there is so much to experience in Toronto. It is also the 3rd safest city in all of Canada and the 4th biggest city in North America!
For several decades, Toronto has grown steadily and rapidly in every way. From a demographic point of view, "the 6ix" (named after the six former municipalities now making up the city) is currently experiencing a steady growth in its population stemming from international immigration. Nearly half of Toronto residents are born abroad, making it one of the most multicultural metropolises in the world.
From an economic point of view, the city today is one of the main financial centres in the world and is home to many multinationals and banks. The Canadian metropolis also enjoys the popularity of its sports franchises: the Raptors for basketball, the Blue Jays for baseball, and the Maple Leafs for hockey.
Toronto is as diverse as it is fascinating. The atmosphere can be completely different from one street to another. In the downtown area, the financial district is similar to big American cities. You can visit the aquarium or take a tour of the Eaton Center (the largest shopping mall in town). Then, head to the top of the CN Tower for a 360-degree panoramic view of the city and even hang over the void with EdgeWalk. Other neighbourhoods, such as Kensington Market, Cabbagetown or The Distillery District, are just as worth visiting and have their own atmosphere within the metropolitan area.
You will also find several museums, such as the Royal Ontario Museum and the Art Gallery of Ontario. Finally, go on a boat tour of the Toronto Islands if you want to enjoy breathtaking views of the city skyline!
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries