We are searching for a city manager and our service will be available soon. You can leave your contact information here and we'll contact you as soon as we open this service
Hosting guests will no longer require any effort.
They can take care of everything for you, from start to finish.
Local partners help you host on Airbnb with a complete and simple solution designed for people who don't have the time. The satisfaction of your guests is their top priority.
High-standards of service for your property
- Professional cleaning of your home before each guests’ arrival
- Verification of your property’s overall condition
- High-quality bedding and bath linen sets, vanity kits, and coffee
- Quick response to any unexpected situation
- Property damage protection (learn more)
Personalized support for your guests
- Managing guest arrivals and departures
- Instructions on how to find your home
- Information about home appliances and wi-fi credentials on the Airbnb app
- Guest support
The Airbnb and short-term rental market in London
2018 is a record year for London in the number of foreign visitors, having received over 40 million visits. No wonder that the city ranks second in the number of properties listed in the platforms after Paris.
Want to stand out amongst 50,000 properties in London? Luckey is the right Airbnb management service you've been looking for.
Over 6,000,000 nights were booked in short-term rentals through online platforms in London, a 130% increase compared to last year, and at an average of £210 per night.
Where do all these visitors prefer to stay? In the most popular tourist site, the borough of Westminster, of course, but amongst the much prized locations you'll also find the boroughs of Camden, Kensington & Chelsea and Tower Hamlets.
Benefit from the boom in tourism with Luckey' short-let management services!
Whether you're travelling with your family, with your lover or with friends, London has more than its fair share of attractions.
If it’s your first time in London, start the day with a trip to Big Ben and be sure to get to Buckingham Palace by 11:30 am to watch the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. The walk there will take you through the splendid St James’s and Green Park. Also, keep in mind that entry to London's museums is free-of-charge. Among our favourites: the British Museum, the V&A and the Tate Modern.
One last tip: for a breathtaking view of the entire city of London, book your ticket to Sky Garden in advance and, if you can, schedule vour visit at sunset…
Average share of the generated revenue
They have a clear and competitive pricing policy
On average, you’ll get 80% of the revenue generated. The cleaning fee is paid for by the guest. They generally do not take a commission on the cleaning.
What you generally get by choosing a partner in the Luckey program
- Creation of your listing on Airbnb
- Swift assistance for you and your guests
- Physical welcoming of guests
- Regular price adjustments to optimise profits
- High-quality cleaning services
- Property damage coverage for Airbnb listings (learn more)
- Quality bedding and bath linen sets
- A professional photographer to take pictures of your home
- Greater satisfaction for your guests
- Quick and efficient team available for general maintenance and other inquiries